11.08.2009

OH FUCK ME SIDEWAYS

I have decided not to say fuck my life. Mostly because someone does not like it -.-
but yes. Fuck me sideways. Just when I got into the hang of this blogging little missy over thurrr decided that noooo, she's too busy for this. So it's up for me.. to spasmodically blog.
Yayyyza.
Right so, last time i blogged was nearly a month ago. That's not good either. But that's fine, I doubt people even read this. IS ANYONE OUT THURRR? hallo? ;D
BUT YESTERDAY I WATCHED JULIE AND JULIA (finally, i've been meaning to watch it for a while, but no one to do that with and frankly.. not a big fan of watching movies alone. Makes me feel sadder than normal.. I mean crying by myself? do not want. Albeit, i do not usually have company when I do most of my crying. BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POIIIINT)
But I have been surprisingly productive during the last.. nearly month.
I WAS ON HOLIDAY IN SCOTLAND.
and it was lovey.
But no photographic evidence shall enter this site.
I do not want to embarrass anyone ;D

No comments: