11.21.2009

LEILA AGAIN

I still can't figure out my account.
Anyways.
I WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN LUSTING AFTER THESE FEW ARTICLES OF CLOTHING FOR A VERY LONG TIME.
But for whatever reason I have never been able to get my hands on them. I've tried them on but always they're either not in my size or I'm lacking in funds or both. Either way, it seems impossible to get these things, BUT ONE DAY I WILL PREVAIL!!!



Okay so American Apparel models wear high-wasted skirts like dresses because the owner is fucking creepy. But regardless, I FUCKING LOVE THAT SKIRT.
And I think it's actually legit been a year of me lusting after it now. When do you think they'll stop selling it entirely?

Also can I just say that the "not-so-basic-tshirts" are still basic tshirts and don't fall for it because American Apparel is a fucking ripoff unless you're buying something completely ridiculous. Also I hate when people buy acid wash t-shirts just fucking do it yourself.



Absolute excellence. I love me some bat wings.



Then there's this two-tone dress I tried on over the summer that I also love but the picture quality is fucking awful, it's in front of a window, and you can see the photographer's reflection.

I fucking hate American Apparel sometimes.
WHY DO THEY HAVE COOL CLOTHES?!
UUUUUGH.

Also I spend too much time on that site. Can you tell?

No comments: