11.24.2009

I WOULD LIKE TO COMPLAIN

The title says it all really.
I'm sitting at a school computer (in front of it, that is, doing what you usually do.. with computers.), armed with vaseline and a terrible headache (surprisingly Vaseline's only downfall is its inability to kill pain.) So I shall use this anger that it has given me to redeem myself.
LEILA, YOU FUCKER. I OWN A PAIR OF WEDGES.
and I so wanted that batwing hoodie before you.
IN FACT, I SHOW IT TO YOU MONTHS AGO.
BUT IN A FUCKING GOLD COLOUR.
i mean, why would you even look at the black option
IF YOU HAVE TWO SHADES OF GOLD AVAILABLE.
AND A FUCKING MAGENTA, TOO?
WHAT'S WRONG WIIITTTHHHHH YOUUUU??
I am disappointed.
And also, once again, looking through modcloth. A POST ABOUT THAT TO COME. SO I'D GET READY FOR IT. mmkay (:

No comments: