11.21.2009

LEILA >> SHOES PEOPLE WEAR EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE AWFUL

There are several shoes in our society that people seem to wear all the time, and yet they're horrendously ugly. AND I HATE IT! And people continue to wear them as if these pieces of shit are socially acceptable.

1. Wedge shoes have got to be the ugliest shoes ever invented, and yet people wear them all the time and seem to think they're acceptable. They wear them to events where they're supposed to look
nice.

Uuuugh. Vomit-inducing.
RARELY they're done well. Usually they look like this shit. And I hate that corky stuff. They just look tacky.


2. Ugg boots.

I do not feel the need to explain myself.
These look like absolute shit and EVERYONE FUCKING WEARS THEM.
I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND. THEY'RE
SO UGLY.
And people get offended when you voice this opinion! BECAUSE EVERYONE FUCKING OWNS THEM.
Also I tend to notice that uggs are warm and soft, an absolutely awful combination because people's feet sweat in them and then the boots absorb the odor and it's fucking gross.


3. Crocs.

Just...no. They're for little kids. They were invented and originally marketed to gardeners.


4. Running shoes are great. For running.

Pet peeve: when people wear them EVERY FUCKING DAY. Regardless of other clothing. They're ugly shoes, they're built to support your feet when you play sports, not to wear with your knee-highs and skirt. Which I've seen done. A LOT.


GROSS GROSS GROSS.
I'm sorry. Truly. That is the end of my pretentious little rant. I just wanted to express my deep loathing for these things. That I see every day of my life, and fail to understand.
It billows within the pit of my soul.
Uuuugh.

Love,
LEILUUUH

No comments: