10.04.2009

COMMOTION LOTION!

Oh look. Leila makes her sixth blog post while Taija has yet to do one. I think I'm winning, Taija. I wonder what will compel her to stop worrying about self-consciousness and post a fucking picture of her outfit.

In other news, I've been to Japan and back and I'm also doing things for a school play. Whoopie.

I will start with the play. I am taking crappy chairs from around campus, giving them terrible cardboard attachments, taping them to the wood, paper mache-ing that, and then spray painting the whole damn thing black. Yay set pieces.
They are for my director's crazy surreal rendition of Shakespeare's 'Twelfth Night'.



I have two more still to do.

And then I went to Japan and took some cool photos/ran into my friend Alex at Harajuku. It was awesome. I recognized her hair and knew it was her.

I still have to get some Holga film developed.
In the meantime, here are cool things I witnessed.













IMAGE'D!
My hope is that one day, this website will be able to crash computers.
It will take a lot of rapidly flashing GIF images and tons of videos, but I have faith that it can be done.

No comments: